Today, many family members are simply too busy to watch a parent or relative full-time, but they still desire their loved one to have the support and best care possible on a daily basis.
There are other adults who are just looking for a day care program that provides social and educational activities, interaction with others, support and health services because they are functionally or physically impaired.
Filling the Gap Adult Day Care is that center that specializes in providing a safe environment, personal care and support not only for the elderly but for those that are physically or mentally impaired.
Who We Serve
We are located on 5861 West Gulfbank Rd Houston, Tx 77088. Those individuals that attend our center are:
- Fragile, weak and physically dependent
- Isolated and often times live alone
- Suffering from CHF, COPD, Asthma, Diabetes, and Arthritis
- Experiencing depression, Alzheimer’s or Dementia diseases
- Recovering from a stroke or those with Parkinson Disease or Multiple sclerosis
- Physically or mentally impaired or wheelchair bound
- Individual who are 65 or older, who do not qualify for Medicaid and who do not have enough income to attend an adult day care as a private-pay client.
Holiday Closings and Hours of Operation
Filling the Gap Adult Day Care observes the following holidays:
Martin Luther King Day
We are open Monday – Friday from 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM and Saturdays from 9:00 AM – 4 PM. We provide nutritious meals, we offer unique activities and we offer specialty activities for adults between the ages of 18 and 100+.
“Where We Make The Elderly Feel Young at Heart”
Filling the Gap Adult Day Care
5861 West Gulf Bank Rd Houston, Tx 77088
Web Address: fillingthegapadultdaycare.com